Sac pour MacBook

Aurora_France

Membre enregistré
21 Août 2016
Hi peeps,

Hope you guys know English good and you can help me to solve my little problem (Sorry my French is not too good to discribe all details)

So,
Im looking for a bag for my Macbook pro retina 15 (second bag mostly for a long trips)

Ideally I want something to protect the laptop (duh) and hold all my accessories, currently i'm using a sleeve and another bag, not ideal. I want either a backpack, or a shoulder bag to hold all usual items keep with my laptop.

This includes;

Macbook pro retina 15
Over-ear headphones
2x Smartphones (S6 + S7 edge)
Misc cables (mini\micro usb, phono cable, etc)
Memory cards (various sizes)
Power brick (240w laptop)
Power brick (smartphone, fits both phones)
2x WD My Passport HDD
Keys (doorkeys + car keys)

Now the irony is i want something compact as possible. I need something i could take on a plane or train without fuss, and something I wouldn't mind carrying about day to day (I had a large camera bag in the past took it no where, downsized with the same gear, more infact more gear and took it everywhere)

So, help me to choose from those 2 variants:

First Backpack (Cozistyle backpack):
http://www.cozistyle.eu/en/backpack...her.html#/75-color-black_for_leather_backpack

Second Backpack (Incase backpack):
https://www.incase.com/shop/backpacks/icon-pack-diamond-wire/

Which one is better? How do you think?
Plz dont suggest me Tucano, Thule And Swissgear bags
Any another ideas welcome!;););)

You're welcome !

I like very much products from San Francisco Bags, and you can take a look to their website. All there products are strong and I own a lot of them for about 15 years. The quality is real, and it's locally made, not from China ;)

Otherwise go to radtech's website, they a few nice bags too. The others products (microfiber, screen protector, cleaner, cable organisation are quite efficient, I use them for a long time too).

Dernière édition:
Personally I do appreciate the bags from Crumpler.
Convenient, well designed, resistant, good looking...
www.crumpler.com

I've been using one for 10 years now, a tailormade one, sewn specially for me during an Apple Expo in Paris on their booth.

I was really disappointed by their sleeves, the foam becoming hard in two years, so I don't look anymore to this brand. But you can find so many so many brands on the market ...

Crumpler is australian
I do like their look, but you may not ...
Look and feel is a very personal matter.